I'm a keen boater, cyclist, web designer and software engineer, trying to create for myself a sustainable mobile business - solving problems through software integration.
Now, Martrim is the leading supplier of car trimming supplies in the UK.
- More than 3m unique visitors.
- Nearly £1m in direct online sales.
- More than £1m in addition to this in sales resulting from online leads.
- High ranking, mobile friendly site.
- Featured by Car SOS (Channel 4)
One of the UK's leading angling venues.
- More than 300k unique visitors.
- Soon-to-be developed into a social network for anglers.
- Accepts payments online.
A platform for solo-boaters to find volunteer crew members.
- Almost 40k unique visitors.
- Generates a small passive income.
- Automated business.
Other projects in no particular order include:
- A restaurant site in which the chef has instant control over the menu (SaaS).
- Stock keeping software for small businesses in Sandbach (SaaS)
- Cosmetics company site.
- Personal trainer site.
- Social local mobile gaming platform for merchants to easily engage with the public in a fun and frienly manner.
- Musican/band site.
- Photography site for a London based photographer.
- Track site for local motocross circuit.
- Bookings site for villa in Portugal.
- Various eCommerce platforms
- Reciept manager
- Inventory/wine cellar manager
- Stock keeping software
- Form builder/handler for websites
- Payment app for market traders to accept cards
- Homework app
- Clearance buy/sell community manager
- Classified ad site
- Boat sales app